WHAT IS COOKIE?
- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
The proprietary reagents equipped with Edan hematology analyzer,
ensure not only low reagent consumption, but excellent performance.
Dedicated hematology reagents are important components as complete hematology system to ensure reliable results.
Our proprietary reagents provide excellent differentation of WBC
Long shelf life: up to 24-36 months
Long open shelf life: up to 120 days
Dedicated hematology reagents are important component as complete hematology system,
together with original hematology control and calibrator with which to monitor the precision and accuracy of hematology analyzers.