WHAT IS COOKIE?
- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
CT3 is a user-friendly system for clinical users. A small, portable analyzer with built-in battery and scanner fits
perfectly in the space-saving required workplaces. Comprehensive test menu covers diagnostic demand
from cardiac, inflammation to diabetes and etc.
Long shelf life in room temperature, small in size while maintaining good precision.
All in one system including printer, scanner and database
Build in battery
2.6Kg in weight
Easy use Windows system
Internal incubation timer
Easy calibration/test cartridges via barcode/QR code
High accuracy (CV≤10% for CT3, CV≤3% for HbA1c)
Full-scale quality control
Long shelf life