WHAT IS COOKIE?
- Enable behavior in our Products or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties
- Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling or personalization in our products
- Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products
- Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments
- Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently
- Monitor site traffic and behavior flows of users
- Measure the effectiveness of products
- Measure the effectiveness of off-site marketing campaigns and tactics
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED ON ME VIA COOKIES?
- Unique identification tokens
- User preferences such as favorite tags (for anonymous users only)
Third Party Cookies
HOW DO I RESTRICT COOKIES?
Effective Date: 2019-10-24
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies:
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically recorded and reported by your browser or the app you downloaded each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit, launch) our web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring or exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, information on app and other software you used and other such information.
- We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers." Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location to a photo), comments or other data. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your photo or tag your photo using other's APIs then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the photo and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your photo is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- develop and test new websites;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of the same group of companies that the Company is part of, or that become part of that group ("Affiliates"). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates' own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your photos.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers"). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of People Repubilc of China where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing：
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in People Repubilc of China or any other country in which the Company, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- the Company, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including profile information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that we may transfer information, including profile information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, We cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and the Company, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to the Compan y make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
We may adopt a variety of security technology measures and procedures to protect information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure. For example, in some of the Services, we may use encryption techniques (i.e., SSL) to protect the profile information you provide. But please understand that due to technical limitations and all potentual malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we use our best efforts to strengthen security measures, it is inpracticable to guarantee the absolute safety of information. You must understand that the systems and communications networks you use for accessing our Services may become malfunctional due to factors beyond our control.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
SCOPE OF APPLICATION