Being a top-notch patient monitoring manufacturer, EDAN provides a comprehensive solution that covers all kinds of healthcare applications, from bedside to transport monitoring, from hospital to ambulance applications, from critical to primary care.
A comprehensive but customizable view of patients’ status is a must for those in critical units. Carefully customized parameters with excellent performance could help reduce false alarms and empower the treatment's effectiveness.
elite V Series Modular Patient Monitor
The EDAN modular patient monitors can provide a wide range of parameters, adapting for most clinical scenarios. Enhanced with proprietary technologies, our algorithms are scientifically validated and optimized for outstanding accuracy and reliability.
- Up to 33 types of arrhythmia detection and complete ST/QT analysis with iSEAPTM ECG algorithm
- Stabled SpO2 performance in high-motion and low-perfusion conditions with iMATTM algorithm and PI as an indicator
- Confirmed accuracy in cardiac, hypertensive, and neonatal patients for non-invasive blood pressure measurements with the iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm
- EDAN G2 sidestream CO2 with patented intelligent identification of pseudo waves
- Hemodynamic monitoring and assessment with IBP, C.O., ICG, and LiDCO
Anesthesia depth monitoring and accurate patient assessment are important in perioperative operations, especially for those with balanced anesthesia.
elite V Series Modular Patient Monitor
With its flexible modular design, patient-oriented parameter combinations could be applied on a case-by-case basis, which helps secure a safer surgery, faster recovery, and fewer complications.
- Anesthesia gas and oxygen concentration monitoring with auto-detection
- Anesthesia depth evaluation from BISEEG with DSA
- Neuromuscular blockage evaluation from Neuromuscular Transmission (NMT)
- Connection with an anesthesia machine for real-time data integrations
- Seamless monitoring with the iM20 transport monitor during post operations
No need for complex operations, a compact monitor that takes less space, enables essential parameters, provides accurate readings, can be the best choice for most sub-acute, and primary care units.
X Series Patient Monitor
The X series patient monitor adopts a compact and streamlined design, suitable for emergency care, general ward, rehabilitation department, and even in-hospital transport, covering all patient types, realizing from adult to neonatal monitoring.
- Carefully designed exterior for minimal bedside space occupations
- Comfort carry handle
- Touch screen and waterproof silicon button operation
- Basic parameter configuration with IBP, C.O., CO2 as options
- Powerful battery life and data storage
iM3/iM3s Vital Signs Monitor
The traditional ward round measurements and spot checks may sometimes require a bunch of measuring equipment and even leave tedious paperwork for nurses.
Designed as a handheld device, the iM3s vital signs monitor could be easily brought to patients’ side and take measurements. With a docking station, it could also work as a tabletop device as the iM3, and be pushed around on a rolling stand. A unique ward round mode is integrated into this device, allowing a paperless and well-organized round.
Emergency Care & Patient Transportation
The only thing that can be predicted about accidents is that they are unpredictable. Besides the emergency condition of the patients themselves, any other external force, such as extreme weather or bad road condition, may all cause device damage and affect the monitoring.
iM20 Transport Monitor
Serving as a standalone monitor, the iM20 is well adapted in out-of-hospital rescue, provides a reliable and accurate monitoring experience.
Qualified ambulance usage
- EN 1789: 2007+A1: 2010 Specific requirements for road ambulances
- IP44 waterproof and dustproof (IEC/EN 60529 Degrees of protection)
- Portable design with handle
- Less than 1.5 kg weight
- 1.2 m drop protection
- 5.5 hrs long time operation
- Powerful data storage capacity
For in-hospital patients
The iM20 could provide continuous monitoring during transportation. The whole unit can be plugged into the elite V series without interruption, realizing seamless monitoring of patients’ vital signs as well as IBP, C.O., and CO2.
It can be impossible to check on each individual patient, especially for those in packed units. Without proper tools, important alarms and events could be missed due to heavy workloads to attend to each inpatient.
MFM-CMS Central Monitoring System
The MFM-CMS is a distributed bi-directional monitoring system for all EDAN monitors. Extended by its capability to bring in multiple types of peripheral devices, the system brings unprecedentedly easy access to patient-oriented record documentation and management.
- Capability to extend your monitoring from a single sector to cross-departments
- Viewer station and mobile application for patient observation anywhere anytime
- Communication with multi-parameter patient monitors, vital signs monitors, and telemetry transmitters
- Bi-directional communication with EDAN’s SE-1515 PC ECG Workstation
- Collecting analysis reports directly from EDAN’s POCT products
iT20 Telemetry Transmitter
As a wearable device, the iT20 works together with the MFM-CMS central monitoring system via Wi-Fi connections. It combines 3/5-lead ECG, SpO2, and Respiration monitoring for mobile patients indoors.
For more information, please visit http://www.edan.com/product/patient/.