Edan OB&GYN department has been dedicated to taking care of women and fetuses for more than 20 years. We offer a comprehensive product range to help women throughout their lifetime. With years of evolving, OB&GYN products have become the top 3 in the international market while dominating China’s domestic field.
Edan Solutions in Gestation and Delivery Process
1. Early Stage of Gestation
Fetal heart monitoring is vital in this period and this process is mostly performed in the outpatients with ultrasonic Doppler. Based on different application scenarios, there are various Doppler to choose from.
Pocket Size SD1: aiming for home use, the obtained FHR can be transferred to a cellphone app via Bluetooth and share with doctors or families.
Handheld Doppler SD3: with the interchangeable probe, for medical personnel to use for a real-time spot check.
Tabletop Doppler SD5 and SD6: built-in High-Fidelity speaker and noise reduction technology to provide better sound for sophisticated doctors.
2. Mid to Late Gestation
FHR, uterine activity, and fetal movement are often monitored in prenatal care.
Fetal Monitors F2&F3: Amazingly lightweight and portable, which make them extremely suitable for outpatients.
Fetal monitors F9 Express Series: 12-crystal transducer, 12.1”-inch touch screen, and maternal parameters
3. Delivery Process
During this period, both fetal and maternal parameters are crucial to a safe delivery. However, due to the limitation of ultrasound, doubling and halving have always been unsolvable problems in the field of traditional fetal heart monitoring. And when the US transducer detects sound waves as they bounce off or echo back from the fetal heart, it may pick up and process the sound waves bouncing off from maternal blood.
Fetal and Maternal Monitors F15 Series: Dedicated to the delivery room, it has the most advanced technology in the market both in terms of product performance and industrial design.
- Integrates IQ intelligent algorithm: solves the artifacts in FHR monitoring, such as halving and doubling of FHR.
- TOCO-MHR: obtains two parameters simultaneously with one accessory and eludes the interference of maternal heart rate on fetal heart signal.
- Advanced CTG Alarm system: quickly identifies the dangerous waveforms and call for interventions in time.
- Triplets monitoring.
- 15.6-inch full touch screen, quick setup, and brand-new platform greatly simplifies the workflow.
Even more striking, F15 Air provides comprehensive solutions to wireless monitoring.
- 15-min backup capacity in the transducer to ensure data integrity in the event of network failure.
- Provide Non-stop monitoring during transferring terms.
- FT-20: All maternal parameters are integrated into one wireless module, the mother’s movements are no longer limited during monitoring.
4. Edan Solutions to Limited Resources in Outpatients
Outpatient space is limited in some areas with high delivery volume. When a lot of women need to be monitored simultaneously, nurses might be shorthanded from constantly checking each of them individually on site.
Centralized Monitoring System FTS-6: as an advanced and revolutionary centralized telemetry workstation, it integrates multiple normal bedside monitoring into central monitoring.
- Perform wireless monitoring of 8 fetuses simultaneously using Wi-Fi technology, all the data is centralized in FTS-6 software.
- Auto-recognition and pairing to monitor singleton, twins, and triplets.
- Extendable to connect to other bedsides monitors for late gestation monitoring.
5. Underwater Delivery
When in need, FTS-3 is always recommended to facilitate the use of the F series.
- IPX8 protection and radiofrequency technology to support underwater delivery.
- Auto identification between the base station and transducers.
- Built-in battery in transducers supports continuously monitoring for more than 17 hours.
6. Data Management
All the F series monitors can connect to central nursing station MFM-CNS for centralized data management.
- Maximum connection of 128 bedside monitors.
- Remote monitoring from different locations via CNS Client and up to 32 clients can be online simultaneously.
- Bi-directional communication between bedside monitors and the MFM-CNS.
- Up to save 2 million patient records.
Edan Technology in Postpartum Care
Due to pregnancy, laboring and aging et cetera, women are more likely to suffer from pelvic floor dysfunction, and 33% of them end up suffering from uterine incontinence.
Here in EDAN, we provide biofeedback and stimulation system P series to evaluate and rehabilitate the pelvic floor muscle.
- 4 EMG/STIM channels and 1 pressure channel
- Unique signal extraction algorithm to exclude noise influence and obtain more accurate assessment result
- Over 100 therapeutic protocols for physical therapists to choose from.
What Else Can Edan Do?
According to the research, cervical cancer ranks fourth for commonly diagnosed cancer and cause of cancer death. However, cervical cancer is by far the only cancer that can be prevented by the vaccine.
To help diagnose cervical intraepithelial neoplasia (CIN) and prevent it from exacerbating, Edan launched video colposcope C6A HD.
- High-Resolution camera and LED cold lighting system.
- Simple workflow in accordance with colposcopy examination procedure.
- Abundant clinical images for reference.
- Built-in R-way system provides quality control for colposcopy, shows higher sensitivity at detecting CIN2+, and assists in giving a more accurate diagnosis.
Edan OB&GYN department not only provides excellent products but also cares about user experience. We take women of all ages into consideration and offer comprehensive solutions. From early gestation to delivery, from pelvic floor muscle rehabilitation to cervical examination. Edan truly lives up to its name and cares for women throughout their lifetime.
For more information, please visit www.edan.com/product/ob/.